Mick Leonard

Piethagoram

I've always felt sorry for him.

When a rumour comes out you never know what to make of it, however unlike Brett Adams - Mick Leonard was very well respected, just not by the youth team but football in general. He's a very nice and welcoming person, so it was really hard to believe any of the versions of the alleged offence. After he was given the chance to return, I had hoped he would but I respect the fact that he didn't want to do that.

If its true about getting a doctor to write him off ill who knows but this is the perfect example of nonsense which needs to be cut out at our club.

10 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I didn't even know he got sacked if im honest emoji23.png

It was well kept quiet mate, there was a big uproar for explanations - especially on MAD.

However it was buried and campaigns was taken to on Twitter, obviously with Mick not wanting to return and the club trying to stand by their decision. It would never really been discussed, certain fans know more about the ins and outs but it's just very sad really.

It was well kept quiet mate, there was a big uproar for explanations - especially on MAD.
However it was buried and campaigns was taken to on Twitter, obviously with Mick not wanting to return and the club trying to stand by their decision. It would never really been discussed, certain fans know more about the ins and outs but it's just very sad really.

Obviously I've heard he was a great keeper for us under sirrel and was there when we were actually decent but as you say not much was said about this

Archived