Other Sports You Like?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

i like watching basketball but i dont really care for others. football is just my main sport.

what about you?

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I don't class the type I watch as a sport, although I do like Wrestling.

Most sports I enjoy playing, even Rugby back in the day. I like Darts, Rugby (as mentioned), Football, Basketball, Baseball (not so much watching), Hockey etc I don't really get much chance to watch and although I like playing Tennis for example, watching it can be very boring. The sounds are pretty annoying to me! I've played and I know it's not required as much as they do.

I hate cricket with a passion, no reason tho. Just very boring and erm... dangerous!! :ph34r:

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,951
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I can't say I've ever really enjoyed participating in sport except kicking a football about as a kid.

I quite enjoy watching cricket especially village cricket where the ball is slogged all over the place.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I quite enjoy watching cricket especially village cricket where the ball is slogged all over the place.

Health & Safety should shut the sport down. :unsure: This confirms how dangerous it can be :angel:

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

I used to be a massive Formula 1 fan but over the years I've lost all interest in that. It's got far too technical and political for my liking. Dont think there's as much skill involved in the driving anymore, it seems to be all about the car. You could put Vettel in a Virgin car or whatever and he'd come last.

When we lived in Nottingham we went to watch motor racing at Donnington Park quite a lot, that was always good - especially the British Touring Cars. They were more than happy to ram eachother off the road lol

I love cricket me, I really regret never going to Trent Bridge before I left Nottingham. If I lived up there still that'd be my summers sorted when i could afford it. Just find it really relaxing to watch, less of the politics and stress that comes with football too. Probably get the love of cricket from my Dad, as I remember he was always watching one match or another. He was the sort who'd get up at 3 in the morning to watch England play in India or somewhere!

I dont mind Rugby but I only really watch England, I dont really follow club Rugby.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I enjoyed watching the Olympics last year but only really bother  otherwise if its a big event and there's British interest..Sometimes I get quite interested if Super is watching cricket ,snooker or darts.Only watched the tennis when Murray played.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

I used to watch all the snooker and darts ,as well as Wimbledon and any cricket and football that was on the telly. I'm more selective but hardly miss any football,even the women.

Archived