Facilities at Notts

TheSkipper

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,468
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Alan Hardy has put a fair bit of investment into Notts despite reportedly running at a considerable loss.

The club has state of the art changing rooms [which looks awesome I must say].

New-Notts-County-home-dressing-room-at-M

The indoor training facility which has been branded as "Championship quality".

4gpitch_10.png

The Meadow Lane pitch being relaid and worked on at a cost of 100k.

DBjsiwgVoAA7Epc.jpg

Further work behind the scenes from the signage around Meadow Lane, to the actual stands.

Do you think Alan Hardy will continue to invest if the results don't continue on the pitch? This would be a welcoming sign since the last owner clearly lost interest in the club and decided to pull out on the improvements. I also feel that this type of investment creates a buzz around the club, which should help to bring back fans and encourage the players that the club is moving forward. Some are massive in comparison to smaller changes, but isn't it all part of the parcel off football? Thoughts?

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Very. When it comes to having the players in shape both physically and mentally, it's pretty much all forged behind the scenes. If the players feel comfortable, at ease, like they're getting taken care of, and the facilities enable them to have that extra edge, that could be an goalline clearance on any given Saturday, or that ambitious pass or run that will unlock the defence and give a goal. Leicester's Premier League success was partly due to a really good physio and training facilities - look how that worked out!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

They are looking amazing hardy has invested in county cause I think he wants to be at meadow lane indefinitely. Which is fantastic without a doubt all of the mental and physical perpetration stems from the facilities which are top notch with out a doubt I think they will prove to be a winning combination. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,147
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's all positive, though I think next season we should invest more on the pitch itself (as in players).

Secure a good season, then reinvest in other areas such as the tea bars. They're very out-dated and attention here would see demand and service increase, although this said the changes outlined above are good.

Archived