Live Announcement Tomorrow On Sky Sports News

liampie

Notts Media Team have posted this..

Evening! Keep an eye on Sky Sports News tomorrow morning (we believe around 10.30). They will be live at Meadow Lane for a special feature!

New player possible or as Joe said on fb, might be related to our game against sheffield.

I was talking about this with @UniPie, as it was him who mentioned it to me.

It's probably relating to the game against Sheffield United, as I would expect it to be a pretty big signing to attract media attention and after considering it. I'm just not sure we would announce a signing in this way but you never know. Not long to find out! I will have to make sure I catch it. :)

Its probably just a preview of our season. Sky Sports News are doing this feautre tommorow where they report live from EVERY one of the 92 clubs in the PRemiership and Football League, so I'd imagine its just looking ahead to our season and a bit of a sheff utd preview

Archived