Notts County V Fleetwood Town

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

It seems like Chris is happy to use Greg Tempest as a make-shift left back duty calls, but I do think we could do with a back-up RB and another midfielder. Trouble is its difficult to find someone to just sit on the bench waiting for Dumbuya or somebody else to get injured

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

think we would be wise to see if we can bring in another defender who can on both sides, i would not worry about sheehan because he can switch to centre.

the posh will be a good test!

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,556
  • Days Won:  9

No need for a striker now!

We could do with one more in midfield and then the defense, it's a shame we let Pearce go. He could have been given a last throw of the dice, I rated the lad. I was disappointed to see him leave.

The question is can we take the pressure from off ourselves?

As Liam said above me, the game against Peterborough will show what type of squad we have. If we play well and lose, I think it will still show our fan base we have a good squad. We just need a bit of time and luck, the rest skill. Well Done Notts!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We were a bit shaky to start with but Enochs goal was superb worthy of my namesake. A bullet header that bulged the net from a pinpoint cross by the new lad McGregor.

Haynes scored a typical poachers goal after the ball hit the crossbar and the McGregor made it 3-1 with a good strike, I thought it hit someone on the way in but might be wrong. We were coasting when Smith got sent off, it was difficult to judge from where I was but I thought he got the ball but as I say the ref was a lot nearer than me. They scored soon after then it was a nerve jangling finish with them throwing everything forward but we held on for a win.

A few silly boos during the game for Jeff Hughes but he got good applause at the end and ran over to hug a female Notts fan as he went off. Nice touch I thought.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Cheers for that Tony, good to get the views of somebody who was there. I suspected Jeff would get a mixed reception but like I said earlier, nothing against him myself. Good luck to him, he could be a real handfull in league 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Glad we managed to hang on and win

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Thanks for your thoughts Tony.Glad you won but Notts do make their fans suffer :thumbsup:

Archived