Nolan's Time Is Up

Guest ...

Today has to be the last day of Nolan's Reign. A very poor performance in the first and second half of the match. The defence is shocking and the midfield can't create any good chances. We have conceded 13 goals in the last 5 games and only scored 5 goals. He is using the excuse of the team gelling and the referees even though it's all his fault. He signed too many forward players, we could see from last season that we needed to strengthen the defence and he hasn't. For me Nolan your time is up.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I disagree we’ve been down the route of sacking managers at the first sticky patch before and we generally end up with a worse manager, we need to get behind him and the team, siege mentality is needed from the team, management and fans we can get through this, a couple of good signings and we can turn it around.

This is my honest opinion but I respect others who disagree.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Allow him to use the emergency loan window, he must surely see now that it's a must. Fitzsimons isn't experienced enough as a league keeper, he locals the communications skills when it truly matters and signing someone to replace him could make a difference with the organisation of the defence.

Additionally another CB could offer some restbite.

The exact same players could let down the next manager, so we need to try to re-group.

It's easier to sack the manager than to actively resolve the issue, Notts needs changing. The formation, tactics and instructions aren't working but I still don't think Kevin Nolan should be sacked just yet.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I strongly strongly disagree I think the loan window must be used before he gose this is bump let’s see if they can turn it around 

27 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I disagree we’ve been down the route of sacking managers at the first sticky patch before and we generally end up with a worse manager, we need to get behind him and the team, siege mentality is needed from the team, management and fans we can get through this, a couple of good signings and we can turn it around.

This is my honest opinion but I respect others who disagree.

A very long patch...

26 minutes ago, Chris said:

Allow him to use the emergency loan window, he must surely see now that it's a must. Fitzsimons isn't experienced enough as a league keeper, he locals the communications skills when it truly matters and signing someone to replace him could make a difference with the organisation of the defence.

Additionally another CB could offer some restbite.

The exact same players could let down the next manager, so we need to try to re-group.

It's easier to sack the manager than to actively resolve the issue, Notts needs changing. The formation, tactics and instructions aren't working but I still don't think Kevin Nolan should be sacked just yet.

We don't look like a team. He dosent know what to do.

8 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

I strongly strongly disagree I think the loan window must be used before he gose this is bump let’s see if they can turn it around 

Even if we get the right players Nolan won't even have a clue how to use them. He's lost all respect I've had for him. Not applauding the fans after the game is disgraceful.

8 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

Even if we get the right players Nolan won't even have a clue how to use them. He's lost all respect I've had for him. Not applauding the fans after the game is disgraceful.

Well that’s your opinion .. like I have mine

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

9 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

We don't look like a team. He dosent know what to do.

We haven't looked like a team for awhile, only spells have we looked good and at the moment I think Meadow Lane is the place where points can be won.

I think we are missing Mike Edwards and other key staff.

I said in pre-season and at the Colchester game that the players didn't seem fit, Charlie Slater said the exact same thing today. Perhaps it's this which is costing Notts the most and there's some sort of issue with the training setup. I know they've been working harder which would make the players more tired, I don't know at this stage Nolan has my full backing because I want the club to move forward.

He's shown signs that he is more than capable as a manager, it's time we looked at the players too.

1 minute ago, Chris said:

We haven't looked like a team for awhile, only spells have we looked good and at the moment I think Meadow Lane is the place where points can be won.

I think we are missing Mike Edwards and other key staff.

I said in pre-season and at the Colchester game that the players didn't seem fit, Charlie Slater said the exact same thing today. Perhaps it's this which is costing Notts the most and there's some sort of issue with the training setup. I know they've been working harder which would make the players more tired, I don't know at this stage Nolan has my full backing because I want the club to move forward.

He's shown signs that he is more than capable as a manager, it's time we looked at the players too.

I have to agree here again when some thing goes wrong blame the gaffer not always the way 

• Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

people are panicking now and there is no objective to turning this current slump around.

appointing a new manager if it works is only a temporary fix, whoever comes in will still have to work with the same players and they may need more time to figure out what to do with the squad. this could mean we lose more games before the clubs starts winning, so i am more in mind to keep the faith in nolan right now.

give him the loan window to sort things, if he fails to bring in a new keeper for me that would be the final straw.

5 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

I have to agree here again when some thing goes wrong blame the gaffer not always the way 

The manager dosent have any tactics apart from hoof. He constantly sets the team up wrong. Absolutely shocking manager.

• Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

7 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

I want the club to move forward but today is the worst performance I've seen in ages.

im sure you do, but sacking nolan now for me would be a huge mistake.

this is mostly his squad, he has to be given time to keep the club on the path he has been working on. the biggest fear for me is to continue losing with no hope from the fans, people are already split in camps and it wont help.

8 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

The manager dosent have any tactics apart from hoof. He constantly sets the team up wrong. Absolutely shocking manager.

Again your opinion .... there could other factors involved 

41 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

Yh I respect yours aswell.

I’m old school I believe you back the manager but if yes daft levels are reached then get rid i in my heart don’t believe we are there yet 

Archived