Up Nice And Early...

Chris

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Today I'm up nice and early, I've been up fairly early awhile now. I've been tinkering with something, any ideas what?

Whilst you think, let me tell you a side story. Once upon a time, there was a little community who's members often introduced many fond memories to the person who administrated it. There was one certain user, he liked visiting early in morning! And yet each and every time the administrator came online to see if this early bird had raised, to the sad surprise of the administrator.... TONY HAD NOT VISITED ;) Oopps.. Keyboard JAMMMED there! Anyway where was I? oh yes.

You can tell Tony's poorly! He doesn't come out to play :(

Hopefully my stories distracted you enough from thinking about my question! dammit, what was the point in trying to distract the readers by mentioning it? I'm off back to work.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,480
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

A robot version of CK that has actual football knowledge and you plan to swop them before the PNE game?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I'm here!! Yes I know it's 9 hours too late but I have been ill, didn't you get my sick note?

Feeling a bit better now after two days of coughing, sneezing, sore throat, headaches, aching bones etc., just hope I don't get a relapse as I want to go down the lane tomorrow.

Anyway what was you tinkering with so early in the morning, I could think of a rude answer and say be careful you will go blind, but better not. :angel:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,309
  • Days Won:  28

I know what the change is so i'm not going to say although i'm sure some have noticed by now. It was strange when i woke up to Joe being awake already, its normally the other way around -_-

I cannot wait to use this smiley :santa: 

Archived