Stanley Aborah interview (Portsmouth career etc)

Piethagoram

Thanks for posting that Piethagoram, that interview is amazing!  Playing the victim like that is usually the domain of actors and pop stars.  So Stanley Aborah thinks he was seen as 'the future' at Portsmouth and was about to be offered a 3 year deal in League One????  What planet is he on, he played one full game there and made 3 sub appearances!  He is without doubt the most overrated player I've seen in 50 years of watching Notts.  He was a gutless show pony with a few neat tricks, but his overall contribution to the team was minimal.  Very few goals, very few assists, just a few fancy turns on the halfway line.  He drifted into Irish football because that was more his level, and he couldn't even hack it there.

On 19/03/2021 at 20:21, Elite_pie said:

Playing the victim like that is usually the domain of actors and pop stars.

we dont truly see things from his eyes but he does come across as one of those who look for excuses.

not quite on par with alan hardy or ray trew in my opinion.

he could have done so much more with us and portsmouth, but he comes across as a little lacking self motivation.

Archived