Todays matches.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,276
  • Days Won:  69

Just a quick forecast on a few matches.Notts to win 3-0.Florest to draw and Rams hopefully back to winning ways 2-1.Shrews 1-0 and what's the chances of Villa beating Arsenal(arsenal scored 5 and villa conceded 5 last week)

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Important games (imo),

Premiership

Aston Villa 1 vs Arsenal 2

---------------------------------

Championship

Leeds United 0 vs Crystal Palace 3

Wolves 1 vs Florist 1

Derby 0 vs Birmingham 2

---------------------------------

League One

Brentford 2 vs Sheff United 3

Stevenage 1 vs Tranmere 0

I put my thoughts on the Notts game in the match thread

The games mentioned in League One will be very important for us, the others just interesting key games that I will be keeping an eye out. (Hope Wolves do better than I've given them credit)

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  2

i dont see arsenal winning most likely a draw there, probably high scoring too. tough games for the big boys in our league, so that makes things exciting and some important clashes with bottom half sides too.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

shame the red dogs won but who cares when the Magpies win aswel ;) To be honest, as much as it pains me to say it I really think they'll do well this term, they will make the top 6.

Middlesbrough going down 3-1 at home to Bristol City possibly the shock result of the day?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I'm glad notts won... Hopefully alot of matches don't get cancelled this winter so the whole leagues matches don't get messed up like last year.

Hopefully we keep up the winning!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,276
  • Days Won:  69

Today Alfreton Town v Leyton Orient is on TV.Alfreton is my home town team. I was at their first match after they reformed in 1959.They were playing in the Central Alliance league and Orient would be in the old second division I think.I used to go to the Rams with my uncle for most home matches and a few away matches and would go to watch Alfreton if it did not clash. I would go with my mates to Alfreton's away matches too such as Matlock,Ilkeston,Heanor ,Belper etc.They have come a long...

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'll have to look when it's on, I'm assuming it's on after the MK Dons v Wimbledon is finished but I'm glued to this one. Will be hoping they do well though, I'd like to see Alfreton come a little further.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  207
  • Days Won:  1

Watched both games that was live today, Orient just shined when they attacked. It was a good account for Alfreton, they shouldn't be too disheartened. I feel for AFC, they just wasn't in the game. Their goal was well worked but I don't think many would of expected it from how it started.

Archived