- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- How have the new Notts County owners done since taking over?
- Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Captain Fantastic
- Just how impressive is Notts County's signing of Kyle Wootton?
- Notts County complete permanent Kyle Wootton signing
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Bromley
- Immense defence: ARLukomski's take on Notts County v Bromley
- ARLukomski's take on Notts County's stalemate in Maidenhead
- ARLukomski analyses Notts County's win at Solihull Moors
- First half cruise control: ARLukomski reviews Notts v Maidenhead
- 'Epic victory': ARLukomski discusses Notts County's win at Halifax
Alternatively we could find out that none of the above is true and the negotiations are ongoing with the SA group. The media are whipping up the mob and the silence is not helping. We need to be smarter than just getting angry. The only 'facts' we have are that negotiations with SA Consortium are ongoing. Nothing else. No admin. No deal done with May gang. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Don't fall for the mass hysteria. Let's deal in realities. The latest story in the Post from 'Matt Davies' is a classic example. It mentions debts that are 'believed' to exist. It doesn't mention whether they are new debts, undisclosed debts...or even if they are overdue!
SwalePie changed their profile photo
Very aggressive tackle, not sure studs were showing to be honest but the ref should, at the very, very least have said something to the offender. In my view a definite yellow. At the time I was convinced it was a straight red though. The referee was certainly not protecting anyone from the rash tackles by BCFC players all afternoon, least of all Jack Grealish. I did enjoy seeing Grealish skin Moloney a couple of times after he'd been brought on to do a man-to-man job on him.