- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
Alternatively we could find out that none of the above is true and the negotiations are ongoing with the SA group. The media are whipping up the mob and the silence is not helping. We need to be smarter than just getting angry. The only 'facts' we have are that negotiations with SA Consortium are ongoing. Nothing else. No admin. No deal done with May gang. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Don't fall for the mass hysteria. Let's deal in realities. The latest story in the Post from 'Matt Davies' is a classic example. It mentions debts that are 'believed' to exist. It doesn't mention whether they are new debts, undisclosed debts...or even if they are overdue!
SwalePie changed their profile photo
Very aggressive tackle, not sure studs were showing to be honest but the ref should, at the very, very least have said something to the offender. In my view a definite yellow. At the time I was convinced it was a straight red though. The referee was certainly not protecting anyone from the rash tackles by BCFC players all afternoon, least of all Jack Grealish. I did enjoy seeing Grealish skin Moloney a couple of times after he'd been brought on to do a man-to-man job on him.