- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Lilian Greenwood tweets about meeting with Notts County owner Alan Hardy
- New grounds for Notts County to visit next season
- Adjusting to life in the National League
- Proud to be a Magpie
- Why Notts County should take Mick Walker's approach going into next season
- Utilising Notts County's unused, retained talent
- 'Know where not to go wrong': Notts County fan interview
- Jon Stead amongst Notts County players released
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans at Swindon Town
- Notts County announce season ticket package amendments
This man saved our club! Now he has all but destroyed himself and is close to doing the same to the club. We should all do the same as we always do, support the club but also support Mr Hardy as well. Together we can pull through this, especially now the new signings are coming in. The broken man on the tv might yet be saved if eleven or so players wearing black and white can show the balls he did to stand in front of the cameras !! Lets go loud and proud and sing our way to safety!! COYP!
Each time I convince myself that these players are so much better than the opposition they find a way to prove me wrong! I am afraid Mr Ardley needs a miracle which I will watch and pray for. Time for Steve McQueen to make an appearance!!
Taxi for Dan Jones and Nathan Thomas! Space wasters!
Mr Hardy has made sure that our illustrious neighbours have no desire to help us out but, why should they? Where we are is because our players are gutless!! Let’s hope NA gets some mates in who give a ****!! Let’s hope we still exist to get our own back some day COYP!
So now Jorge goes to Stags just to make it clear that we are persona non grata across the river!!
Lets hope we still exist in time to remember!!
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.