Ex Notts : Dongda He moves from Wolves to China permanently

Piethagoram

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

I know he went to China on loan, but moving there permanently doesn't seem like the best decision for a 21-year-old. It might have been better for him to drop down to League One if he had any choice in the matter. It seems to me that he has been used as a pawn. Did anyone else notice that Alan Hardy's son also left Wolves and joined Rotherham United? I wonder if this played a factor in how Wolves managed to acquire Dongda He so cheaply.

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

its a waste of such a talent but if he plays, there is the chance he will pick up international caps and attract a european team down the line. if hes happy in china, who am i to knock it but for someone who burst into the headlines to settle for a country which does not have the best rep in football. it just seems a shame.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I can't quote this as the truth, although multiple people mentioned it and one of those does have a habit of bending things, but there was supposedly no sell on clause for Dongda He.

The lad has potential, I think the level of the Premier League is too much, and he hasn't gained a lot of experience since leaving us. I think a move to China should see him gain more experience, which will be vital. It depends on his desire to progress as a footballer, if he will ever reach a high level of what his potential seemed to suggest. However, he wouldn't be the first ex Notts player to fall wayward due to progressing too quickly without maturing as a seasoned player.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Dongda He's pursuit of his profession is truly inspiring! I'm curious if he has any link to China that might explain his choice to work there, either through his birthplace or family ties? Regardless, it's a career path that many people would be excited to follow.