The Weekly 25/6 - 2/7

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  9
  • 𝕏:  twitter Megan_Elizax

Sorry, it's been a few weeks since I wrote a Weekly. Life hasn't been  exciting recently, just busy with work. 

It's been a fun week this week apart from working. 

Tuesday I went out with a few people from work for breakfast, which was nice. It was lovely to speak to colleagues, that I don't normally work with. 

Friday, I went for a pamper morning and went and got my nails done, which I don't normally get done. In the evening, me and @ARLukomski went out in Nottingham into the evening with a couple of friends, who we've not seen since the season ended. It was lovely to catch up with them. 

How was your week? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

monday to friday i had work.

i went to my mums after on tuesday, fetched some shopping for her. i need to remind myself to send a message to super. on the weekend i cant say much happened. i am glad you got to meet up with your friends @Megan_Elizax. did you go somewhere to eat or was it more causal?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I honestly can’t remember doing anything special last week, I sometimes find it hard to remember what happened yesterday. :joker:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Hang on I’ve just remembered my brother rang me on Tuesday to apologise for forgetting my birthday, bless him he’s getting on a bit now, we’ll into his 80s, it was quite a depressing phone call he was telling me all about the various ailments he and his wife suffer, he worried that his wife is slipping into dementia he has to put notes up in the house to remind her to switch things off etc., it’s very sad, they’ve spent their lives travelling the world, working in different countries, now they just sit at home watching tv and never go anywhere.

• Sad 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Thursday - I went with Kate to B&Q and The Range.

Sunday - I went for a walk with my brother and then went to see Super Ram.

We had issues that put delays to doing other things more noteworthy, not the most exciting week and this coming up is no different.