Weekend Plans - 2nd - 3rd Sept

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all, I’m a bit late this week so apologies.

What plans have you got this weekend or if you’re reading this late what did you get up to.

In an hour or so I’ll be heading off to Long Eaton to do my 5k Park Run. Then this afternoon it’s the match of course, our youngest grandson is staying with us but he’s not into football despite my best efforts so he’s not coming.

On Sunday the rest of the family are joining us for a meal.

Whats everyone else doing/done?

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I don't want to jinx things as today, it was a busy day despite taking breaks and I would hate to miss it.

I have asked @cheeky~k8, if she will join me in going to see @super_ram. I wanted to get over during the week, but that wasn't the case. I am hopeful tomorrow will be different, as I like our catch ups.

Today, I did my rounds taking pictures and watching Notts. I had some brilliant conversations and some very supportive words, along with the general Notts topics. It was good to get to Meadow Lane and not miss the game, I wasn't sure Friday I would feel upto it. It was a great game, but very hot and humid. I wished it had a bit of wind blowing, as it would have balanced it. COYP

• Like 3

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Grandson George went with his mum and Dad to see Les Miserables in London for his birthday treat, he wasn’t miserable after hearing of Notts win. :biggrin:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i am going to my mums tomorrow, i will be fetching her shopping first [she will be with me] and then its sunday dinner. i will probably be back home by 5:30-6pm ish. if i get chance there is a few things i want to pick up.

today i went to meadow lane to watch notts go top of the league by beating accrington stanley. :D

i went in the club shop pre game and regretted in, its always way too hot in there but the service was the thing which left more to be desired. i bought some things for my home, so that notts was always around me and spend a good amount of money to be made to wait whilst others chatting got served before me. 😡

• Sad 1