Hello To One And All .....

mdv47

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  1

Looks a very good well laid out site, seems very user friendly and easy on the eye.

I do hope that this forum is moderated well and it is not allowed to descend into anarchy with personal insults when people have differing opinions to the main stream of views.

Long may it reign on that basis.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hi mdv (Malcolm)

Welcome to the community! Thanks for the kind words, it's very much appreciated. It's very early days here, though I'd like this to be somewhere fans of all ages can feel happy to come and share their experiences. That said I aim to do my best to provide this, so I wouldn't personally accept any disruptive behaviour (banter's okay) but I draw the line with personal attacks, calling etc.

Hopefully after Christmas we will have a bit more of a base, with it being quiet but I am doing my best to promote the site.

• Content Count:  8

Hi mdv (Malcolm)

Welcome to the community! Thanks for the kind words, it's very much appreciated. It's very early days here, though I'd like this to be somewhere fans of all ages can feel happy to come and share their experiences. That said I aim to do my best to provide this, so I wouldn't personally accept any disruptive behaviour (banter's okay) but I draw the line with personal attacks, calling etc.

Hopefully after Christmas we will have a bit more of a base, with it being quiet but I am doing my best to promote the site.

Hi mate

Best of luck with this venture, if done right it will attract the more "discerning" supporter to this site, which will be a refreshing change from "meet me in the bar to sort it " brigade. Sure the base will go from strength to strength.

• Content Count:  207

Welcome to the community!

Joe's very dedicated about this, I know he has strong feeling about the type of community he wants this place to be. It's in the right hands, I'm chuffed for him to see fans joining. PoN can be a very positive place :)

Enjoy your time here mdv

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

welcome to the site! i hope you enjoy posting and joining in on this forum and site. see you around here!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hi mate

Best of luck with this venture, if done right it will attract the more "discerning" supporter to this site, which will be a refreshing change from "meet me in the bar to sort it " brigade. Sure the base will go from strength to strength.

Hope you don't mind, I moved your thread to the introductions.

We'll do our best and I hope others see this place in the same light as you do. Will be nice to interact with fans without things quickly becoming awkward and I know very too well about what you mean regarding the brigade.

Thanks again

Welcome to the community!

Joe's very dedicated about this, I know he has strong feeling about the type of community he wants this place to be. It's in the right hands, I'm chuffed for him to see fans joining. PoN can be a very positive place :)

Enjoy your time here mdv

Always appreciate the kind words Steve :)

Hello, peeps :rolleyes:

Hello, How are you?

Welcome to the community, I'm very pleased to see another new member on board. :)

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,294
  • Days Won:  69

Ay up me duck,welcome and look forward to seeing what you have to say.

• Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  2

Welcome all to the new forum. It's shaping up fantasticly and looks sure to be a great place for all things football and Notts! COYP!

• Content Count:  100

Been registered for awhile, never actually posted much. Me and Will are good friends, we run a fan site together.

Hello to everyone else! This place needs the support, I personally hate the mad board of yours!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived