Weekend chat - Friday 23rd - Sunday 25th February

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning, are we all looking forward to the weekend? I know I am, tonight it’s curry night and now my stomach has healed we are having one of our favourites lamb and spinach. Cooked by Mrs. t’s own fair hand.

Tomorrow I’ll be down the lane of course cheering on the boys to a sensational win (he said hopefully).

Sunday the family are coming round to help us devour a leg of lamb which will be marinaded beforehand with herbs and spices, mmm should be good.

Whats everyone else doing this weekend or what have you been doing if you’re reading this late?

• Like 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,314
  • Days Won:  17

Interesting you tell us about Friday night being your curry night. Not a Fan myself, but my brother in law and his wife are. They went to a newly opened Indian place and couldn't decide what to have, so they  asked the waiter what he would recommend, he suggested Chicken Tarka, well they both heard of chicken Tikka but not chicken Tarka, they asked what the difference was and were told Tarka was a little 'Otter.  I'll get my coat

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,314
  • Days Won:  17

I remember when I was a little lad I went down to the barbers, it was a right pokey little place with only one chair. There were three blokes in front of me, and after each one had had his Hair Cut the Barber said, Anything for the Weekend Sir ? Two said yes while the third said he was fine. Then it was my turn once I'd had my Hair Cut the Barber said Anything else Young 'un ? I said Yes can I have something for the Weekend ? He gave me a Kite.

I Loved that Kite and that's how I'd spend my Weekends.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

the usual for me, i will be at meadow lane tomorrow.

no plans for after the game as of now, but i might go call by my dads to see what hes doing. sunday will be the usual routine of fetching shopping for my mum, then wait for sunday before going back home to beeston. i am glad to have two days off from work. a little time to relax and kick back.

• Like 4