Will Derby County get promotion?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It looks on a bit of knife edge, the Rams sit second in league one 3 points clear of Bolton with two games to go. I hope they manage to go up.

Lets hear from @super_ram with his thoughts.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Promotion is there to be lost @Fan of Big Tone.We've been in a position to pull away from from the opposition several times recently only to give a very poor performance and lose the initiative.After Bolton only drew last night it made the mathematics much simpler.If Derby win their 2 reamaining games we will finish second no matter what the results elsewhere.In fact if Derby win away at Cambridge on Saturday and Bolton and Peterborough both fail to win we will be promoted.It could easily go to the last game but even if The Rams lose against Cambridge they would still have to fail to win their last game ,which is at home against relegated Carlisle United.Bolton's final game is away at Peterborough.Depending on results Posh could be out of the automatic promotion equation but still have an influence on the promotion outcome by resting and saving  players for the play offs and play a weakened side against Bolton.Goal differences-Rams 38,Bolton 33, Posh 28.

• Like 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,314
  • Days Won:  17

I Really Hope So Fan of Big Tone. My dear Old Dad used to be a Season Ticket Holder at Pride Park, he even went to watch the Rams away from home when he was in his Eighties and I still keep an eye out for the Rams Results. Come on Derby one last Push.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I always look for the Derby result on a Saturday, I wish them all the best and hope that they get back to the Championship 

We need more clubs from the East Midlands higher up the Football pyramid.

And Derby are one of the founder members of the Football League along with Notts, so we both share a famous historical legacy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,501
  • Days Won:  287

Well I've pinned my hopes on an East Midlands rumpus in League One the season after next, so they'll have to stay put! :D

I think they'll nail it though. If they get four points against almost-safe Cambridge and Carlisle, it won't matter what Posh or Bolton do. Three points would probably do it too. Say hello to our nearest and dearest next season!

• Haha 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,314
  • Days Won:  17

Great win for the Rams yesterday. One more point and their back in the Championship. Don't bother with a draw Go for a Win and make sure. Come On Derby.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It’s certainly in their hands, they’ll only have themselves to blame if they don’t clinch it. I hope they manage to get over the line.

• Like 1