Big chances missed

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I don't see that as a negative statistic at all, it demonstrates to me that Langstaff is getting into positions to give him a chance of scoring. He is also getting supplied in a good position by his colleagues too.

Macca has scored 28 and missed 29 good chances, that's a 49% success rate In my book that is an outstanding scoring rate.

There are many variables regarding those missed chances, last gasp blocks, outstanding saves, hitting the woodwork, and a last ditch tackle.

Notts have an outstanding forward line plus attacking midfield players, the fact that they are creating so many chances and scoring a good percentage of those chances just backs that description up.

• Like 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,314
  • Days Won:  17

I wonder why the Person who did the graphic didn't go into Greater detail? After all as Robbie as Stated there are many different reasons Macca didn't take his chances All top scorers miss chances. Lee Hughes scored 59/60 goals for Notts and you can bet he missed a fair few. Even the Great Les Bradd would tell you he's missed some sitters in his time. And do you mean to tell me that a Club from higher up the Football Pyramid who's interested in Macca is going to lose all interest in him because he's Not taken 29 chances? Or is that what the person who's produced this Data is hoping for? If that's the case, they're quite right Nothing to see Here Leave Macca at the Lane.

• Like 1