Where are they now : Kenton Richardson

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

It'd be the greatest comeback arc in history. The 1 loan game raffle ticket winner to Notts' right sided centre-back. 

If he did sign it would give us the current options at centre-back...

RCB - Lewis Macari, Kenton Richardson, Lucien Mahovo

CB - Matty Platt, Rod McDonald, Lucien Mahovo

LCB - Jacob Bedeau, Kyle Cameron, Rod McDonald

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He's done well at Gateshead, but he never seemed to get a chance here the last time and the memory I have of when he did. He didn't look all that special, but that seems a bit unfair to judge him by.

Willing to trust our recruitment if they deem him good enough.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

i would rather see someone else young enough to come in if we are looking for someone who is right footed, personally i just dont see how his time at gateshead has made him ready for what we need.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Can definitely play in a back 3 and has been great the last few seasons with Gateshead. Physically strong and able to play across the back line and is comfortable with the ball at his feet, as is expected of a Gateshead player

• Like 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Days Won:  54

I don’t think we can really judge Richardson from his time with us! One game just isn’t enough to get a fair reflection of his ability. I don’t think we’ve signed any of the players we’ve been linked with so far, but if you throw enough names out there someone will get one right at some point!

I can’t say I’ve seen much of him but he’s featured regularly for Gateshead and the fact he's linked with a host of clubs higher up is reassuring (assuming a few are true). But then all our defenders struggled with the step up from the NL, this would be my concern with Richardson too.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  94
  • Days Won:  0

I’ve seen him play several times for Gateshead. He has grown into his role there and has the potential to be a good signing. However, I don’t think it would be beneficial for him unless he continues to get regular game time. With the new signings and players like Lewis Macari and Kyle Caermon leaving, some players might find their opportunities limited, and Kenton Richardson could suffer from a lack of game time. It would be like re-signing Alex Lacey with no intention of playing him.

• Like 1