The future of my YouTube channel

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,291
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Thank you all for your comments, feedback and support. I've decided to carry on with my channel. Whilst the videos are no longer as good as they were, I think I would miss it and feel I would be letting people down who genuinely enjoyed them.

With this decision comes some changes though. Leagues games (apart from probably Newport away) I will continue to do. Carabao Cup games (depending on opposition but we never get that big cup tie anyway) and EFL Trophy games will not be vlogged. FA Cup games will depending on how I'm feeling and who the opposition are. If it's a League 2 team away, I'm not bothered, if it's a NLN side away, then sure I'll do it.

What's important is keeping my mind healthy and not putting pressure on myself to deliver. At the end of the day, it's my channel and I can do what I want with it. There'll be no vlog of the Shrewsbury game as I just want to enjoy it and not have that pressure or feeling that there is a burden to make a video.

• Love 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,276
  • Days Won:  69

Good for you  @ARLukomski I won't be alone in looking forward to your excellent vlogs but please don't feel pressured. Look after yourself first and try to enjoy whatever you decide to do. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Love 1