Notts County Membership

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,147
  • Days Won:  154
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Has any PON members bought a Notts membership since it became available. Do you think it is worth the money?

I bought a membership because I can't get to every match that would justify buying a season ticket 

For over 30 years before I retired my working week would include Saturdays and Sundays, so I couldn't attend many Saturday matches due to work commitments.

But I am hoping to attend more matches now I'm retired & I think the discount is well worth the money.

It also helps Notts too. Pity they don't include free admission to the Nest with the membership.

• Like 6

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,074
  • Days Won:  17

@Robbie

So the Club are charging Fans an Entrance  Fee to go into the Nest on Matchday? I seemed to have missed that announcement. Like you I may have to Pick and Choose my Matches this season, there's a Chance our Family are going to Move so Football will have to take a back seat. At Least for this season.

• Like 5

Supporter+
9 minutes ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

@Robbie

So the Club are charging Fans an Entrance  Fee to go into the Nest on Matchday? I seemed to have missed that announcement. Like you I may have to Pick and Choose my Matches this season, there's a Chance our Family are going to Move so Football will have to take a back seat. At Least for this season.

I haven't been to the nest yet but I haven't heard whether there is going to be a specific Notts  Membership or not. The only thing I am aware of is a charge for special events. 

But there has to be an element of Control for safety reasons, I would have thought.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I believe @Fan of Big Tone has done or will do, he pays on a game-by-game basis.

I won't be, as I have a season ticket, but I think my friend who has joined me in the KOP and kindly takes me out to away games will most likely sign his partner up. She comes to a fair amount of games, so it could save them a bit of cash, and you only have to make a certain amount to make the membership fee worthwhile.

This is a brilliant offer from the club, something some fans have wanted for seasons, and it's good to see it implemented.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Supporter+

@Chris

I agree. It would be interesting to see how many memberships have been sold. I hope Notts release that info.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

As a season ticket holder, I have friends who casually support Notts who might consider this offer. They usually attend when the weather is pleasant or when the team is performing well. It’s more of a social event for them. This is definitely something casual fans should think about.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,680
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
1 hour ago, Chris said:

I believe @Fan of Big Tone has done or will do, he pays on a game-by-game basis.

Yes for someone like me it’s good value, I’ll be joining, it means after 10 games it’s paid for itself and being a pay as you go supporter it’s a no brainer.

• Like 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

I never miss a home game, so I always ensure I have a season ticket. I wouldn’t want to pay a higher price by not renewing early, but if for some reason I did, I could cope with paying the membership price and reducing my attendance on weekdays. Despite the increase in match day prices, I think the club’s offer is quite sensible.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  12,793
  • Days Won:  162

i think if fans can make enough games to warrant the payment of the membership fee, then its a great offer. it makes match days more affordable and i know its a bit negative to see the club charge higher prices on the day. this at least is something catered to the fans.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Supporter+

Let the season begin :happybanana:

IMG_6184.jpeg

Supporter+

I have received my Notts Membership Card through the post today.

Have you received yours?

Supporter+

Yes, see above.