Where are they now : Christian Oxlade Chamberlain

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  731
  • Days Won:  3

He was rubbish for Notts, nowhere near the standard needed here.

• Like 7

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Days Won:  2

One of many famous relatives that Notts has signed, hoping the ability of the more well-known family member would shine. Unfortunately, Christian Oxlade-Chamberlain played like he had two left feet, and his passing was awful.

• Like 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

He never settled in at all, did he? I don’t know, I wouldn’t be happy being on the bench, and his lack of effort to take the chances that came to him showed he was a poor signing for us.

• Like 5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I don't want to sound mean, but his best and only attribute was running. Yet, I wouldn't extend this to him doing it with the ball, he always looked quite clumsy and quite fortunate to be playing football. He never impressed me, and I would go as far as saying I believe clubs knew they could give him a hard time due to his lack of ability.

I've never seen a player who had glimpses of looking decent enough, only to make a series of poor decisions. One of the worst crossers of the ball I have seen at Notts.

I always wanted him to do well and he was friendly enough, I just never saw someone with ability. It could have been a confidence thing, but to me it was more a lack of technical ability. I'd always wish him well though.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

i did not rate him, i thought tobi adebayo rowing was going to be exactly the same but i thought he improved after his first season. both could not defend, struggled with heading the ball and passing. strange how we looked for players with height that had limited ability on the ball.

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Agree with many on here that he wasn't up to it. He just didn't click at Notts & unfortunately, that often happens with players.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  616
  • Days Won:  1

He never really seemed to get started, but I hope he's found a club where he can make a difference.

• Like 1