Weekly Chat 26th August- 1st September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning, it’s Saturday and matchday, I’ll be listening on the radio, I hope those travelling have a good journey and a successful outcome.

We’ve had the grandkids overnight so it’s been a bit hectic, the house looks like a bombs hit it, I’m too tired to go to a park run today I’ll try to have a run during next week when things have quietened down

We've been invited to tea by our son so we’ll take the kids back and enjoy the afternoon with them all and a nice tea, they’re doing chicken Caesar salad which sounds good, I need something not stodgy as I over ate yesterday, I made a blackberry and apple pie for the kids and ate a large portion myself….naughty.

Have a great day folks.

• Like 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,294
  • Days Won:  69

On 28/08/2024 at 19:59, TheSkipper said:

It's when they're barely famous but are considered important enough to talk to them. It's not every day you encounter someone like David Tennant. I dare you to talk to most of the Z-listers from Essex and not feel like you're going crazy.

The worst part is having to write stories based on what they're doing, where they've been, and what they've said. It's pointless, but people pay to read them.

I understand what you're saying @TheSkipper. With the Celebrity episodes of TV shows and chat shows etc I regularly have to google to find out who they are and then I'm often no wiser. I guess in my case it's an age thing.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Good Morning everyone. Overcast here this morning,no wind, had some welcome rain for the garden last night.

Meteorological summer as ended apparently. That's another one gone.

Feeling good after the Notts victory yesterday. Just the manner of the win was most satisfying. If a side can win a match in different styles & ways, it's very encouraging.

Back to today, breakfast then helping wife put up some new curtains for the living room. 

Not much else planned for the day, but I'm sure that may change.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  628
  • Days Won:  1

I'm going to tidy up my bedroom soon, before I miss the next Notts game. 🤣 I can't believe how quickly the summer holidays have gone. It's been nice, but it hasn't been a real summer. I hope the days go slowly until Wednesday.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We had a nice afternoon at our sons yesterday he cooked a chicken Caesar salad on his outdoor grill, we listened to the match as we sat eating and drinking.

Grandson Fred made me picture on his phone I might use it for my avatar.

IMG_0207.jpeg

A day of relaxation today.

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

It's been relaxation time this afternoon in this house too.

Nice to get the planned work done before lunch & put your feet up afterwards.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Today, I made homemade pizzas for everyone. Ava requested a stuffed crust, while Jake and Ellie devoured two 12-inch pizza each, topped with delectable cheesy bites. Then a half-and-half 12 inch pizza which I shared with @cheeky~k8.

Made the dough before going to see @super_ram.

We talked, then went to try to tidy the garden up a bit by breaking down branches, which was good. So, I definitely got in some exercise today!

Came home, rolled the dough out and in went four homemade pizzas.

On 30/08/2024 at 19:06, Fan of Big Tone said:

@Chris I hope the physio appointment went well and you get some relief from your back pain.

I've been given new exercises to do, and all three seemed to make a difference when doing them. It's just a balancing act as I do tend to tire easily, but I am very happy with it. A little pain doesn't bother me, I have arthritis in my joints already. The back pain is the worst though, but I am determined to make the most of what I can do.

So, pretty pleased with it. Thanks, Tony!

• Like 2