Over the river

Feral Fox

Glen 'have faith literally' Hoddle new favourite along with yes sir whatever you say Sir Zola.

Christ (Sorry Glen) I wonder what all the PON community have been up to in previous lives with all these cursed injuries.

(For those not old enough google why he had to resign as England manager as a laughing stock.)

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Glen 'have faith literally' Hoddle new favourite along with yes sir whatever you say Sir Zola.

Christ (Sorry Glen) I wonder what all the PON community have been up to in previous lives with all these cursed injuries.

(For those not old enough google why he had to resign as England manager as a laughing stock.)

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11727/9232928/nottingham-forest-to-hold-talks-with-glenn-hoddle-and-gianfranco-zola

We all try to 'keep the faith' but Hoddle took it too far.

This is getting Quite Embarrasing for Mr Fawaz. Now with Stewart Pearce saying the following.

"Pearce, 51, was a hugely popular figure among fans during 12 years as a Forest player, but has rejected the chance to replace Billy Davies after initial talks with owner Fawaz Al Hasawi".

Who's next ha ha ha ha

Uncle Tom Cobley!

i find it hard to believe that whoever does their commentary said it was sacking performance against derby, having not won in 7. how can you justify that? they did not lose many, so the majority being draws. in the championship anyone can beat anyone, so its not really. they are as bad as us when it comes to dismissing managers absolute joke.

whoever takes the job needs to make sure they get compo tied into the contract.

it will end up being some clown.

i find it hard to believe that whoever does their commentary said it was sacking performance against derby, having not won in 7. how can you justify that? they did not lose many, so the majority being draws. in the championship anyone can beat anyone, so its not really. they are as bad as us when it comes to dismissing managers absolute joke.

whoever takes the job needs to make sure they get compo tied into the contract.

it will end up being some clown.

And a tight rope walker!

Archived