Blackpool v Rams

super_ram

The match got off to the worst possible start for the Rams with Blackpool scoring straight from the kick off.Rams equalised in the 3rd minute and went on to win comfortably 3 -1.Rams had 1 player booked,Blackpool 5 Judge being one.There was also a protest from the Blackpool supporters against their board. With QPR losing at Blackburn Rams move back to 3rd.Leicester were hammered 4 -1 at home by Brighton and that lot drew at home 3 - 3 with Wednesday and drop to 10th 5 points outside the play off places.

Supporter+

That's a good win for you @super_ram, they are looking good, I hope they manage to get to the Premiership.

What a shame "them lot" managed to get two late goals.

Supporter+

Blackpool will go down I reckon. They are shocking. If we manage to stay up, it will be a trip to the seaside next season!

Didn't the owners of Blackpool take all the Prem Money and and not invest alot in the team?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2599857/Blackpool-1-3-Derby-County-match-report-Miserable-Seasiders-lose-Rams-stay-third.html

The fan's comments are interesting

Archived