Which players will shine for us?

As notts county play their last game of the season will player or players do you think will shine for us

It will interesting game i think nerves play a big part but i think some players that will hold their nerve and perform and keep us in the league 1 

i think the players that will hold their nerve will be 

Bart

mcgreggor

Campbell rice

I think their will be other that will hold their never and do well for us but i think these will stand out the most and have a brilliant game.

I think the whole team will shine, they've come along way and we need to make sure that they do. If one player doesn't give 100% tomorrow, I hope we don't see them back in our shirts.

Sheehan Is a born leader and i think he will be the one to shine.

If one person can calm the nerves it is him, I'm so happy he has been given the Captain over What-a-Cock, Sorry Leacock ;)

It's like being at the front of the line on a Rollercoaster, and we're just about to board. There is no turning back now.

I'm getting more and more excited by the hour

Archived