Where are you sitting next season?

Chris

Where are you sitting next season?

I will be returning to the Kop, both myself and Jake miss the stand. I learned to appreciate the Family Stand, I wasn't very keen at first. Very quiet and awkward to sing/chant but by time the season was over I had people joining in and I think the results went along with that. However, it's got to be the Kop.

What about you?

Supporter+

I will be in the Pavis on the half way line again, I like the side on view and also love to watch the antics of the managers in the dugouts.

Which reminds me I must renew my season ticket.

I won't be sitting anywhere.I'll be pacing up and down our kitchen listening to the Rams(whichever division we're in) and checking how you Pies are going on.I'm usually knackered come 10 to 5!

Moving back to the Pavis this year. I personally prefer the side-on view and it helps Benjamin, my son, see the match better as he has struggling eyesight.

The family stand was a good experience this year, but I think the Pavis is generally a better experience to watch from. Plus Benjamin has missed waving to uncle Col!!!

Moving back to the Pavis this year. I personally prefer the side-on view and it helps Benjamin, my son, see the match better as he has struggling eyesight.

The family stand was a good experience this year, but I think the Pavis is generally a better experience to watch from. Plus Benjamin has missed waving to uncle Col!!!

I like the views from all the stands, though the side view does help to see the majority of all incidents. Have you signed up?

Archived