Message from Shaun

Fan of Big Tone

Supporter+

post-69-0-42997300-1412328683_thumb.jpg

Good message, rally the troops.

I watched the interview he gave recently and read the article all on the OS, he spoke about not getting carried away. I think we have a sound foundation, so hopefully we can now progress.

Supporter+

I think we are making slow but steady progress, hopefully under Shaun and Greg that will continue and happy days will be ahead.

This is the message I tried to put forward before, in my "Best Team" line.

Shaun mentions the team that he and Greg have put together bonding. This is totally different to having a good side, which IMO can fail drastically because that team bond and team work and all of the battle we see, are missing.

A long way to go, but I still believe that as far as "team" is concerned, we have it... A group of people linked in a common purpose! As opposed to a side which can be made up of individuals who when playing for themselves let down the team.

A slow onwards and upwards for me... Solidly and together. COYP

Archived