Notts v Crawley - back the boys

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Notts have reduced prices for this clash and there is a poster to download to promote the offer, let's hope we get a good crowd and more importantly a win.

All to often in the past when a good crowd gets down the Lane the team fail to put on a good performance.

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/spread-the-word-and-help-back-the-boys-2007819.aspx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It would be fantastic to get a decent crowd, just think if each fan tried to take 3 friends or family members.

Okay, majority wouldn't but those who can would make a huge difference. @super_ram want to come? I would ask @william1984 but I have more chance of visit the moon. The offer is great!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i dont see a great deal more coming to crawley because its cheaper, it would have been better to do it for a bigger game. it would be nice, i might bring my cousins down but they support the f word.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

It should be a good attendance no matter what, the football and results are getting better. Good offer by the club, get yourselves down to ml.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I hope we get a win and a good crowd too. Usually cheaper days attract more fans to come down with their families rather than on their own. It still depends slightly on the weather though because some won't come if its freezing and raining.

Archived