Manager - New Name To Throw In The Hat

Fan of Big Tone

Supporter+

The lack of activity on the manager front seems to be odd, I didn't see it but apparently our CEO who's name escapes me (old age you know :)) was interviewed on BBC East Midlands last night before the game and he said that Notts are in no hurry to appoint a successor.

Is it possible they are waiting for Neil Kinnock to get the sack at Leeds?

I'd love to have Neil back. Any thoughts?

The lack of activity on the manager front seems to be odd, I didn't see it but apparently our CEO who's name escapes me (old age you know :)) was interviewed on BBC East Midlands last night before the game and he said that Notts are in no hurry to appoint a successor.

term....... :-) :-) :-)

Neil Kinnock? I don't think he'd be the right appointment in this field ;) !

Supporter+

Lol, Neil Kinnock! Doh. I feel a right prat.

Warnock of course, apologies.

Never mind Tony,I didn't even notice.But how about Neil Armstrong to take Notts  to the heights or Neil Diamond to add a bit of sparkle to Notts or Neil Sedaka for half time entertainment..

Supporter+

Brilliant, thanks Super Ram that brought a smile to my face. :D

Archived