12 monkeys

Feral Fox

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Anyone seen the first few episodes of the new series yet? Just watched the first 3 and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I loved the film and wasn't sure how they could turn it into a series and extend the storyline, especially without Pitt and Willis, but so far so good.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

Dude if you liked the movie 12 monkeys then you gotta see the original. It's called La Jetee (the jump) I loved it cos yeah it's a good story but what really got me was the way it was shot. It looks like it is a series of stills shot on a 35mm camera. I just loved it and I gotta admit I liked it more than the later (Hollywood) version.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Googled it, and all I get is sodding Davina and heather Mills moaning about her peg leg causing her elimination.....

Dude if you liked the movie 12 monkeys then you gotta see the original. It's called La Jetee (the jump) I loved it cos yeah it's a good story but what really got me was the way it was shot. It looks like it is a series of stills shot on a 35mm camera. I just loved it and I gotta admit I liked it more than the later (Hollywood) version.

I agree it was expertly shot. Really one on its own.

tbf though I preferred the Hollywood one for retelling the story ( or the parts they tried to tell anyway!)

The series is actually quite good so far. Shouldn't have started it yet though as I am now waiting for it to be shown next week in he USA. I normally wait until I have got all episodes of a series the watch them as a block over a few days. I guess my curiosity got the  better of me this time.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Very interesting, I think I'll give this a look up.

I don't watch much normal TV, so I don't really have a great idea of what is going on (unless I see an advert) or someone mentions it. I have my eyes mainly glued to my laptop/phone. Anyone else seen it?

Very interesting, I think I'll give this a look up.

I don't watch much normal TV, so I don't really have a great idea of what is going on (unless I see an advert) or someone mentions it. I have my eyes mainly glued to my laptop/phone. Anyone else seen it?

Probably only our American members (or those down download everything like me!)

The wonders of Virgin Media 150mb connection combined with a programme called Private Internet Access (which lets you access any torrent site, banned in the UK or not) means my home system is perfect for viewing tv. I download to a NAS box. This then streams to a WDTV Live box by the big tv and is connected to the Home Cinema System. = Pure  entertainment viewing of anything any time!

Its a TV show now? Since when?

I loved the film also.

Currently up to Part 3 in the US. Part 4 available in the next few days

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZNcVYqnCFw

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

not seen it, i think i have seen the movie. at least it sounds like it rings bells :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived