Tony's Sunday ramblings

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all, I hope we are all well and looking forward to Tuesday night.

It's a bit cloudy but a reasonable day and not too cold, we've got nothing special planned for today, leisurely breakfast, might have a walk or a bike ride, we are trying to get fit and lose some weight. We'll have our dinner at tea time, it's lasagne today, we don't always have a Sunday roast these days. The rest of the day we'll probably relax and get ready for tomorrow it's half term so we'll have a busy three days looking after our two terrors of grandsons.

What you got planned? Do you have a Sunday roast? Lunch time trip to the pub? Anyone still have Sunday papers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supporter+

Working today. Well, I'm in work, so most probably watching the FA Cup and looking through some paperwork. 

Double time Sunday @Super_Danny_Allsopp? Or have those days gone?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Lazy Sunday, though none of us are feeling well and we have just been taking it easy. With the kids being off soon, it will be a shame to still be suffering from this cold/flu (though I haven't got it bad) - I just have headaches and a cough, I think I caught the other aspects early when I took medication. Whereas poor Kate hasn't managed to eat anything for the past few days and Ava has a really bad cold.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

We usually have our 'Sunday' dinner on a Tuesday,the same day we have our shopping delivered.Jacket potatoes and cheese today.No Sunday paper.I'm making some decorations for next christmas at the moment while the old man watches Villa v Leicester.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  1

Up early walking the dog then managing my U18s team (lost 11-1 😢). Shopping, another dog walk then tea (Meatballs and Spaghetti). I'll slip an afternoon nap in somewhere.

Love Sundays, only spoilt by the knowledge it's Work tomorrow.

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

just watching cartoons like a child today, i have pon on my tablet. i might watch a couple of movies but i am relaxing for a busy week ahead at work.

Supporter+

Lazy Sunday, though none of us are feeling well and we have just been taking it easy. With the kids being off soon, it will be a shame to still be suffering from this cold/flu (though I haven't got it bad) - I just have headaches and a cough, I think I caught the other aspects early when I took medication. Whereas poor Kate hasn't managed to eat anything for the past few days and Ava has a really bad cold.

Hope you are all feeling better soon mate, it's horrible when the whole family is ill.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Hope you are all feeling better soon mate, it's horrible when the whole family is ill.

Yes we had the grandkids as usual last Friday and they all had coughs and none of them wanted much to eat,which is very unusual!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

We have a Saturday Roast.... Sunday is something easy... omelette, chips and maybe some salad

Supporter+

We have a Saturday Roast.... Sunday is something easy... omelette, chips and maybe some salad

One of my favourite meals is mushroom omelette and chips, yummy.

Archived