Good luck tomorrow

medievalmickey

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  3

I hope you get the points.

We are in a bizarre situation that, for us, our last four matches are meaningless. We are fourth: cannot finish higher or lower. It looks like Sheffield United in play offs unless Chesterfield can overhaul them.

We have Preston  away tomorrow which given our current form is a certain loss although if we win it could mean we avoid MK Dons being in the play offs.

We must finish the season strongly though so have to win our last two games which are Colchester away next Tuesday and Leyton Orient at home on the last day. If we do this I guess that will help you massively.

Best wishes to all,

Mickeyr 

Not too sure.

We have become very inconsistent and are likely to lose half the team whether promoted or not. We know, and accept, that this is the case but just hope that the "star men's" heads have not been turned already.

Having said that there is a possibility that Louis Thompson may return from long term injury which would give the squad a massive confidence boost.

If we play as we did mid season then we could win it but on current form may be embarrassed.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I would take Chesterfield if I was a Swindon fan. ;)

Thanks! We will need a lot of look to survive now. Lets hope its convincing because we need lots of support in the last game.

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Good luck for Tuesday

Our manager, Mark Cooper, said he would use the remaining matches to keep squad fresh and maximise play off chances. To this end he made seven changes to play Preston and the inevitable defeat ensued. The plus point I guess is that Karl Robinson is upset!

The plan is, I think, to field our play off squad in the last two matches so that we fluently go into the end of season lottery.

Should we not lose to Colchester away on Tuesday night your destiny is in your own hands and a similar result against Leyton Orient will leave you scrapping over the final relegation spot. It is a pity four go down in this league.

Come on you Pies .... see you next season??

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

I hope we do see you next year, I like the way you play and don't think you're ready to go up and survive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are probably right. General opinion is we will lose at least three if promoted and seven or eight if not.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

can you now please wish us luck for sunday? we need all our resident friends to get behind us and look out for our score. yp!

Archived