Daily thread - Sunday 2nd August

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all, it's cloudy but warm here this morning.

We are going to a car boot this morning we haven't been to one for ages I am hoping to pick up some fishing tackle and see if there are any other bargains around.

Might pop down to the open day later and take in the Riverside Festival too.

We've got a lovely leg of lamb to have for dinner it's ages since I've had a roast dinner looking forward to that.

What's everyone doing today? Don't forget to join in the daily thread, who needs Facebook? :biggrin:

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Going to wash the car in a min then taking the wifes nan & grandad to their church ( they're 94 & 91 respectively), its the first time her nanny has been to church for a long time as she doesn't walk too well and the wifes grandad can't push her up the hill to the church so i offered to be the transport for the day as I will push her up the hill in her wheelchair. Other than that just the usual Sunday, probably take my kids tree climbing then for a bike ride then enjoy a nice gammon roast dinner.

If you like stuffing @tonyhateley pop by a Sainsburys and pick up a packet of their taste the difference roasted chesnut, toasted hazelnut & tyhme. Its only £1.40 or there abouts.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

we are having a lazy day, it is a day of pig...

Bacon sandwiches shortly, and later a pork Joint...

I shall be doing blog... and generally  surfing the sofa and the net

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Cloudy and damp over here. I have a few chores to do. I'm dog sitting as well. Will watch the Gaelic Football later on TV.

• Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  1

Could warm up a bit later, been out for a long walk with the dog, then off to the open day, enjoyed it last year and my son likes getting lots of autographs although with all the new signings not sure we will recognise many of them. And as you can probably tell from my user name......no pig for me

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Quite pleasant weather wise  today.I'm having another lazy day.Looking forward to @PTID1862's blog,it always makes @super_ram and me laugh.

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry had post, off to beach temp is 92 degrees and sunny, then back for a Bbq just watching the charity shield before we go out. Think we will take a picnic. Not sure but just wanted to asked thoughts bout a certain I McLeod and chances of him coming have read the other thread and it's not clear

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Lunch and a pint in The Nav, then a stroll round Meadow Lane and Open Day.

• Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  1

Popped over to ML, spent a few £ in the club shop and had a pint in the Navi. Stopped at the Corn Mill in Chilwell at a family fun day and had a unexpected fantastic afternoon.

Good times [emoji4]

Regards Al

You Pies!

Archived