Doncaster Rovers Vs Notts County

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,004
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

sorry i did not go, wanted to but could not afford it. the match sounded good, glad we won and that i was not right.

glad to hear the support was there too.

Don't worry Liam, I wouldn't mind and I do understand. I'll book one in the future but will follow a system, as the only down side could be the cost I pick up for cancelling. Thankfully the driver was a friend of my families, so no real issue but I can't do it repeatedly. I consider it to be a learning curve and hope one day next season we will have an outing. It's amazing travelling with fans, I tend to listen but enjoyed speaking with the people I met during the day.

Better planning, next thing will be the quiz night here.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Sounds like a great day, I never would have predicted that score, let's hope it encourages a few more people to get season tickets for next season. it's good to finish with a win or two.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

Sounds like a great day, I never would have predicted that score, let's hope it encourages a few more people to get season tickets for next season. it's good to finish with a win or two.
Neither would I tony, I would not have guessed or assumed we would return home with three points. Brilliant result.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

There were some great pictures at the game, yes its a shame theres not that many of you but there was lots of the dressed up notts crowd :)

It won't be long till the new season starts again after this one ends so you can easily get back into it, and enjoy your trips out with all the fans :ermm:

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Got the match programme from Donny today, thanks to our good friend Dan Westwell. looks like Donny went to the effort of producing a bumper special edition programme for their promotion party, which we ruined :lol:  :lol:

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Got the match programme from Donny today, thanks to our good friend Dan Westwell. looks like Donny went to the effort of producing a bumper special edition programme for their promotion party, which we ruined :lol:  :lol:

I can imagine the local paper had their headline and special feature pages ready printed to herald the promotion. Oh dear.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Oh dear, things like that happen all the time. You just have to see what happens in the match.... it was a 50 50 chance and we won so they didn't get what they wanted that time. A great day out for all the traveling notts fans though :)

Archived