JPT 2nd round - Sheffield Utd (A)

Dripsey3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I think Moniz likes this competition so a full team is very likely. Sheffield Utd are possibly the best side left in it so it's a tough game but I think our style is better suited to playing decent footballing sides. Prediction? Haven't a clue. Depends on the sides the Blades play. I'll go for Notts on penalties.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I'm gonna be extremely pissed off if he plays a full side and says hey we played a reserve team at orient cuz this was more important which is bullshit so I reckon hel do sumat crazy again expect sprockel Audel to play and loach in fact il be surprised if he's still in charge

if that's the case moniz has to be careful if we play a full side at Sheffield United we may have to play the reserves at home to Plymouth as the professional footballers could be tired like noble McLeod Burke Carroll Hewitt etc just thinking

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Isn't there some kind of rule that says he can only makes so many changes? 5 I think.

well he's a muppet so expect McLeod to play carrol to play Campbell an noble then come Plymouth they'll all be dropped cause there apparently tired and come Plymouth they'll all be dropped for Audel swerts Jenner sprockel loach etc etc

im telling ya the way he put that team yesterday is to me like this game is more important then yesterday I am starting to see beyond moniz to me he's all flash talks good game delivers nothing sorry

Supporter+

I'm wondering with him being foreign if he thinks JPT is important like the FA Cup and doesn't realise it's a Mickey Mouse Cup which no one cares about.

trew should of told him this a don't give a crap about winning a Micky mouse cup I'd rather get league one status then a crap cup yea you get money so what he is only gonna buy another Dutch striker like someone called crapwinkle or sumat and not play him when he dares question the philosophy the FA cup is were the money is

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  36
  • Days Won:  0

Team news: Loach, Hollis, Noble, Hewitt, Barmby, Campbell, Burke, Audel, Aborah, Edwards, McLeod

Nice to see Eddy and Hollis back in, also Aborah and Mcleod providing both are fit and well. Not sure about Audel at left back though.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  36
  • Days Won:  0

Sheehan did start at Orient, but he got a knock, otherwise he would have started and we wouldn't be stuck with Audel at left back.

Supporter+

It's ok Swertz is coming on :biggrin:

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Trashed and Hollis sent off. Not a good night. Hollis will miss Plymouth won't he?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I didn't feel well yesterday night, I actually remained in and out sleep - I only knew the score because a friend text me about it.

Can't say I am bothered remotely about the JPT.

watch the goals an gaurentee you'll change that sentence no effort no fight no battle no team work no commitment and we rested players at orient to take this competiton serious as we are ambitious to win it was moniz own words well if that was ambitious last night conference hello they clearly look like they don't wanna play for him at all

Archived