already got a bad feeling

Modern Notts Fan 🔥

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I don't know about you lot but I already have a bad feeling about tomrrow and I'm already nervous I just feel Plymouth are on fire at the minute and if we lose its 3in a row and we ain't movin anywhere fast i know it's only October but it will be half way thro October by Yeovil and we could still be 16th and in a realistic fans view it's not good enough at all even the most optimistic would say it's not good enough hope they boys prove me wrong but I can't see it I'm excited but nervous at same time as I think moniz doesn't have a clue about this league still

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Time for a bit of positivity, we can win this, we've seen Notts can play some blindingly good football when the want to, we've just got to get the defence sorted and we'll be fine.

Hopefully this will be the match when we start to turn things around.

I hope so Tony I really do I don't want another York 30mins then it stop we drop etc a want us to kill the game early an show our ability cause the confidence would rocket then

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I felt sick pretty much throughout the game, though I've been feeling like this for awhile now. I can't say how much worse it became once they scored, yet oddly I felt okay after they scored their second - only to return on the bus ride home.

To be honest, I never felt confident about today - I think we need a lot of togetherness which is currently missing before we can put things to rest.

I noticed many things which concern me as a fan, though I want to see this work.

I noticed this loach is no wear near carrolls level also swerts is not a centre back Campbell is rapid but his crossing and finishing isn't that good Burke is to greedy McLeod didn't look up for it but he was on his own against Giants

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Campbell seemed to drift further and further out wide, making him easy to defend against. On a couple of occasions I noticed he preferred to go wide when the better option would have been to go inside. But he's very young and inexperienced when it comes to first team football - he's definitely worth persevering with.

to be fair to Campbell when he got on behind he looked.
Dangerous pace I just didn't like him crossing the ball.

For me he should be direct and run at people I'm not bein .
Nasty but to say there top of the league I was not impressed.

They didn't create much yea they scored twice but both goals. Could of been avoided the first one swerts to tight.

loach his postioning was all wrong second well that's what.

Happens when you move Stan to CB they created very little.

But I did say to everyone I had a bad feeling guess I was correct .

Campbell seemed to drift further and further out wide, making him easy to defend against. On a couple of occasions I noticed he preferred to go wide when the better option would have been to go inside. But he's very young and inexperienced when it comes to first team football - he's definitely worth persevering with.

Also Rember he's played most of his time at Newcastle.

As a striker of a target man as he gets in behind not as a winger.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Alot of things about the game yesterday weren't quite right, so i would hope they don't carry on playing like this.

Archived