Jon Stead Frustrated

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

there's a good article about Jon Stead when he spoke to

the press I believe and tells of his new role and players positions etc Link below.

http://m.chad.co.uk/sport/notts-county-stead-frustrated-by-magpies-drop-in-form-1-7517303

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

there's a good article about Jon Stead when he spoke to

the press I believe and tells of his new role and players positions etc Link below.

http://m.chad.co.uk/sport/notts-county-stead-frustrated-by-magpies-drop-in-form-1-7517303

Ah the good old Chad, I used to work on that newspaper, I'm surprised it survived after my departure. :biggrin:

What's he doing talking to the Chad anyway it's a Mansfield paper? It's an interesting article and I thought he was quite outspoken but not going quite as far as openly criticising the manager but I think the underlying message was critical.

Ah the good old Chad, I used to work on that newspaper, I'm surprised it survived after my departure. :biggrin:

What's he doing talking to the Chad anyway it's a Mansfield paper? It's an interesting article and I thought he was quite outspoken but not going quite as far as openly criticising the manager but I think the underlying message was critical.

isn't it ironic tho that he says the same as us he wants to

play as a striker and players out of position and a settled squad even they can see what we see moniz can't see.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Sometimes you need people to speak up and against others, otherwise how do you get them to take note and listen?

I've been saying for awhile now, it's clear that they need to communicate better. I think Moniz needs to inform people of their roles and support them, if he drops them he must say why and what they can do to get back on good terms/within the squad. It just seems Moniz is so stubborn when it comes to this but he must change something within his approach.

Jon Stead is in the right here IMO.

Sometimes you need people to speak up and against others, otherwise how do you get them to take note and listen?

I've been saying for awhile now, it's clear that they need to communicate better. I think Moniz needs to inform people of their roles and support them, if he drops them he must say why and what they can do to get back on good terms/within the squad. It just seems Moniz is so stubborn when it comes to this but he must change something within his approach.

Jon Stead is in the right here IMO.

Well he gave Spencer 45 mins then dropped again Snidjers dropped for no reason I can see Carroll Orient dropped.

And stead is a striker he's right in saying he doesn't want this midfield role I don't want stead defending I want him in the box using his height.

And Carroll better be in goal Saturday and if the out of favour players are lookin at loans I take it that's the likes of

Amervor Valencic Spencer was loan listed as moniz said he turned down offers and Snidjers.

But who in the right mind would say yea you can take our Jimmy Spencer yea you can take snidjers it's stupid

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

No wonder Jon Stead is frustrated - he needs the appearance bonuses to pay for all that hair gel!

I think the interview is fair enough really. He explains his and the squad's frustrations, but also understands that the manager is under different pressures. However, the difficulty of juggling a large squad is something RM has brought upon himself - he originally only wanted a small squad.

No wonder Jon Stead is frustrated - he needs the appearance bonuses to pay for all that hair gel!

I think the interview is fair enough really. He explains his and the squad's frustrations, but also understands that the manager is under different pressures. However, the difficulty of juggling a large squad is something RM has brought upon himself - he originally only wanted a small squad.

who's hair gel we on about here stead or moniz as moniz hair is like something out of grease the movie

Supporter+

[quote name="DangerousSausage" post="50122" timestamp="1444924862"]

you crack me up 😂😂 find one for Ricardo moniz dangerous sausage

That's easy.

Lloyd off Coronation Street.

[attachment=152:ricardo_moniz_ftc_fired.jpg]

Ricard Moniz

[attachment=153:Craig_Charles.jpg]

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Brilliant @[member="tonyhateley"]! Isn't that Craig Charles? I wonder if RM also has a trunk of funk?

Brilliant @[member="tonyhateley"]! Isn't that Craig Charles? I wonder if RM also has a trunk of funk?

Deffo more hair gel in there then steads easily a tub of gel cream

Supporter+

Brilliant @[member="tonyhateley"]! Isn't that Craig Charles? I wonder if RM also has a trunk of funk?

Yes it is Craig Charles, he also starred in Red Dwarf one of my all time favourite shows.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Yes it is Craig Charles, he also starred in Red Dwarf one of my all time favourite shows.

Never thought it would be possible, but @[member="tonyhateley"] I find I like you even more now.
Red Dwarf was, is...probably was...one of the Funniest and brilliant things I've ever watched. Met Charles 3 times now and he basically is Lister. That's why he finds it so easy. Also met Danny John Jules (cat) and he is a legend!
Not many programmes make me seriously laugh as I like the seriously impact drama stuff, but Red Dwarf does it every time!

Supporter+

Never thought it would be possible, but @[member="tonyhateley"] I find I like you even more now.
Red Dwarf was, is...probably was...one of the Funniest and brilliant things I've ever watched. Met Charles 3 times now and he basically is Lister. That's why he finds it so easy. Also met Danny John Jules (cat) and he is a legend!
Not many programmes make me seriously laugh as I like the seriously impact drama stuff, but Red Dwarf does it every time!

I think a lot of actors and actresses are similar to the characters they play. Craig Charles seems a genuinely funny/ nice bloke.

Did you know they are filming a new series @[member="hissingdwarf"]?

I might only be a youn un but I loved Red Dwarf the Robot android thing some of the stuff was funny and the music.

Before the show started watch it every now an then use to be on channel Dave a lot

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  648
  • Days Won:  4

I prefer Craig Charles when he does voiceovers in that crazy japanese programme which escapes me, hilarious.

On the OP, I think everyone feels Jon Stead's frustrations. He needs to play him in his best position and regularly, that way he will score goals and Notts will win games. He's doing exactly what Derry did - signing loads of players in a scattergun approach and keeps changing it HOPING to find the right team to win games. It's bizarre. All the successful teams use the LEAST amount of players. It's not rocket science. There was a post put out in the summer which listed the players that were used by each club. Bristol City were top of their league on the least amount used and they went up, Notts were bottom for using 40+ players and they went down. There were quite a lot of clubs which showed using the least amount of players brought more success.

I prefer Craig Charles when he does voiceovers in that crazy japanese programme which escapes me, hilarious.

On the OP, I think everyone feels Jon Stead's frustrations. He needs to play him in his best position and regularly, that way he will score goals and Notts will win games. He's doing exactly what Derry did - signing loads of players in a scattergun approach and keeps changing it HOPING to find the right team to win games. It's bizarre. All the successful teams use the LEAST amount of players. It's not rocket science. There was a post put out in the summer which listed the players that were used by each club. Bristol City were top of their league on the least amount used and they went up, Notts were bottom for using 40+ players and they went down. There were quite a lot of clubs which showed using the least amount of players brought more success.

I disagree with you Derry didn't have 150k to spend also didn't have the likes of Jon stead Stanley Abroh who's class is far to good for league two.

Also Bristol city budget last year was stupid they didn't need many players also we have had injuries so the middle might change depending how good milsom is .

But the obvious is jon Stead must start up top I think we have been unlucky not to win more games I mean we played Plymouth of the park for total football just didn't get our luck.

I think once we find a settled back four and IZALE reaches full peak and gets a few goals we will pick up I don't think there is any team in this league we should fear or can't compete with.

But if moniz doesn't keep a first 11 and stupid changes it could put his job at risk we are dominating games start to finsh just ain't killing them off like we should we have the firepower in McLeod

by the way am not bein funny or argumentative with anyone if a don't agree with you every has a view opinion no one is right or wrong.

at the end of the day we all see football different at times but at end of the day football is football ⚽️⚽️ but we can all agree the football is better then derrys long ball

I think a lot of actors and actresses are similar to the characters they play. Craig Charles seems a genuinely funny/ nice bloke.
Did you know they are filming a new series @[member="hissingdwarf"]?

Yes. I got invited to go for the filming as they are going back to a live studio audience this time. Much better when the audience is involved and it is genuinely funny. The show lost something when they went to canned laughter!

Supporter+

Yes. I got invited to go for the filming as they are going back to a live studio audience this time. Much better when the audience is involved and it is genuinely funny. The show lost something when they went to canned laughter!

Wow, brilliant.

Wow, brilliant.

Sounded grander than it actually was. I'd met Craig Charles when he was filming Robot Wars a long time ago when RD was at its height. Since then he's kept me on the audience mailing list etc... He also owns and manages (and plays in his band) his own club in Manchester so I've seen him a few times there as well. That was where I met Cat!

Archived