League 1 Team Of The Year

weymouthPIE

According to Alan Sheehan on Twitter, our very own Bart Bialkowski has made the league 1 team of the year.

Massive congratulations to him, he's had an outstanding season and is in my opinion one of the top young keepers in the football league. To think we got him for nothing from Southampton is quite remarkable.

Congratulations Bart, throughly deserved! :)

Yes Weymouth, I agree, I think he is one of the best young 'keepers and has put in some great performances. :)

STOP THE PRESS! It appears Bart didn't make the team! So goodness knows where Sheehan got that from lol. alan Judge however did make the team of the year :) Congratulations to him, a good note on which to end his time at Notts County.

The team in full:

League One team; Foderingham, Francis, Jones, Maguire, Daniels, Ritchie, Murphy, Judge, Cotterill, Madden, Clarke

Never mind James it doesn't alter the fact that Bart is one of the best  and congratulations to Alan Judge.

They used to name subs, so could it be possible that he's one of them?

I don't know, the graphics they do are just a squad but I can recall seeing in past years subs also. Just never on the promotional side of things or it's possible someone thought it was April the 1st again.

• 2 weeks later...

STOP THE PRESS! It appears Bart didn't make the team! So goodness knows where Sheehan got that from lol. alan Judge however did make the team of the year :) Congratulations to him, a good note on which to end his time at Notts County.

The team in full:

League One team; Foderingham, Francis, Jones, Maguire, Daniels, Ritchie, Murphy, Judge, Cotterill, Madden, Clarke

oh well

seems harsh on bart but at least we know he deserves it. suprised judgey made it tbf

• 2 weeks later...

Archived