Loving the Dashboard view

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

The first heading under "community"......everything on one page, all the latest news, latest topics, who has replied, number of views, who is online, which forum comments I posted on.....even a "hello Tarkers" message......stop shouting, I have a headache!!

Perfect for peeps like me that cannot even remember where I left the sheep, let alone what messages I typed in a drunken stupor the night before!!

Now I can wake up in the morning, stumble to the coffee machine (luckily it never moves....unless Miriam has had a fit of "let's clean up in here"...grrrrr))....stumble back to the bed, snuggle under the covers.....open PON Dashboard and voila, everything on one page..............perfect start to the morning.

ps If you guys find anything that I typed offensive or downright bonkers, then obviously the same burglars that drank all my beer.....have clearly hacked into my computer and stolen my PON login identity!!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm pleased you like it. :)

The Dashboard view was very useful the last time I had added it before the last upgrade, I know some had bookmarked it and used it for their first port of call when visiting. Hopefully with a bit of promotion and mentioning, others will find it useful, along with the activity streams.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Quick question. Does the Next Match automatically appear in the forums? I was adding it manually in The Match section. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

4 hours ago, Dripsey3 said:

Quick question. Does the Next Match automatically appear in the forums? I was adding it manually in The Match section. 

The topic will be started within that section as normal @Dripsey3, they will be titled 'Match Discussion: Team Nickanem (H/A)'. :)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

glad the dashboard view is back, i only used it a little before but i can it being useful for others. well done joe

Archived