pride

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Is this a lack of confidence ? Is it a lack of ability ? Or no pride in the shirt ? What do you think . Just heard MC bang on , how refreshing , is that the only plus , for me yes , well said MC , real job on .

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I think its a mix of both, we weren't going to be transformed straight away but I do think its a lack of ability at the back and a lack of confidence up front

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  173
  • Days Won:  2

I said it after the BR game .. Some of these players aren't the standard needed , even at this level... Especially in defence.

Hewitt was waltzed past for the first and didn't even see the runner go past him for another goal 

Follow that up with two really simple balls into the box and you have a problem with the most basic of defending. MC had a slight dig at JF in his first interview about 'putting smiles on faces' and 'taking the reigns off' .. Even after one game he now realises the position and is now saying 'we maybe need to abandon football and defend properly'

The bottom line is that the players need to start doing their job .. Regardless of the manager .. No boss sends a team out to play badly or negatively so the players need to get a grip .. And get a grip quickly 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I really think it's a mix of things, confidence, ambition, hope and direction are things which I think are missing.

Ricardo Moniz seemed to be slowly losing confidence, yet under Jamie Fullarton it went A.W.O.L - it really has crept into our game that we are unable to attack or defend. Much of which would be released if we was able to win an actual game or two, yet I have faith that Mark Cooper can inject a change within time. I'm not worried, confidence is high for them and ours is low - you play a good side, they will punish you if your poor and we are.

I don't remotely blame Mark Cooper, he needs time.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

The problem is @notts-joe.....how much time before the peasants start revolting again?

They have already tasted blood by getting JF the sack.....I say 4 games before they start kicking off again.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This isn't Cooper's fault, the mess is sadly his problem but if he isn't given time we might as well just bury all of our heads in the sand. From comments I haven't long read, it seems some players may be doing this already.

Worth the try?!?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  1

Lack of ability with most of the players, pride in the shirt with some of the players, as for confidence if you ain't any good you won't have any.

Whoever said being the England manager was an impossible job had never watched Notts County.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, notts-joe said:

This isn't Cooper's fault, the mess is sadly his problem but if he isn't given time we might as well just bury all of our heads in the sand. From comments I haven't long read, it seems some players may be doing this already.

Worth the try?!?

Totally agree with your comments , this isn't easy to turn around , will take time , the fans need to stay calm now and try to support the team over the line this season , we need no more hostility at the lane now , the players in my view good enough or not need our support for the rest of this awful season        coyp 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

It was worrying to see the tame surrender from the players after the second Exeter goal went in last week.  Heads dropped and the majority just gave up and let Exeter walk all over them.  As bad as Fullarton was, the players deserve their share of blame for such a gutless attitude.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,909
  • Days Won:  162

the players are not playing with each other, its not the managers but jamie never helped with his decisions.

i think its more because we are not where most of the players want to be. so they have given up but the season is not over by a long shot.

Archived