Welcome Home Mick Jones!

weymouthPIE

Mick Jones has returned to Notts County to take up the role as Chris Kiwomya's assistant manager. Mick was Neil Warnock's assistant manager when we won back-to-bacl promotions to the old first division, and he also had success as a player with Notts in the early 70s.

He's got bags of experience and that can only be helpful for our young manager :)

Welcome home Mick!

I recall his name, though I honestly didn't know too much about him.

It's great to see that someone of his experience, is now behind Chris and this as the potential to be a very good partnership for them. I just headed over from the Magpie Player, his interview's great. He speaks with passion, sense and knowledge. I really hope the club can get the fans on board, we need to make our voices heard when things aren't going our way.

Personally I'm delighted, I wish Chris the best and Mick also.

Welcome Home Mick Jones!

Seems like a very good appointment to me. Now all you Notts fans  need are a few good signings and you can start looking forward to the new season with greater optimism. :thumbsup:

Supporter+

I think this could be a great appointment if the two gel together, he's certainly got the experience to help Chris. I remember him from the Warmock era it would be great to recreate those days again.

Lets hope Chris and Mick are our dream ticket

Archived