CEO Jason Turner's update

Piethagoram

46 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/notts-county-jason-turner-3318328.aspx

At least some level of communication but surprised no mention of Raymundo returning as chairman, nor any indication of state of the sale / investment for future

I don't expect any of this any more, yet I do think the club probably won't be sold and Ray will remain as chairman.

The part about the away shirt for me could be better said, we know its unacceptable but you still have to deal with them - its good to be open but you sort of expect a little more decorum with regards to the subject but it is good to see that the clubs already looking into replacements.

After reading comments on here about the kit supplier, it was obvious but hopefully these reputable alternatives are also 'quality'.

@Anti-Red Disagree. Maybe some of the problems at the Club are the result of the previous CEO's actions. As kit sales are an important revenue stream, there should have been severe financial penalty clauses for late delivery. Also a pre existing company policy should exist to ensure that there is never again a red or near red kit. 

Just now, ohstanleyaborah said:

I think its safe to say if its Nike/adidas or puma then they will be quality but more than likely template designs that any team could get

All three do custom designs, it just costs more - I think Puma is the only one that some teams consider reasonable though. I doubt it would be any of them.

Scrap reasonable, I just did a search and they sell generic shirts for £4m per season. I really wonder how much we pay JD sports, yet the club will be happy that this deal will mean an end to their stores selling our shirts (especially when they are purchased on the cheap towards the end of the season).

All three do custom designs, it just costs more - I think Puma is the only one that some teams consider reasonable though. I doubt it would be any of them.
Scrap reasonable, I just did a search and they sell generic shirts for £4m per season. I really wonder how much we pay JD sports, yet the club will be happy that this deal will mean an end to their stores selling our shirts (especially when they are purchased on the cheap towards the end of the season).

Wow that's alot, so we pay them for the shirts rather than them paying us to wear them like in a sponsorship deal ?

2 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Wow that's alot, so we pay them for the shirts rather than them paying us to wear them like in a sponsorship deal ?

The club pays the kit supplier to manufacture the shirts, training items etc, the club then sells the shirts for a profit. This is why you can sponsor various things, from the player, training top, socks and boots (to help pay for it).

Archived