Should we extend any of the loans?

TheCalFoster

Should Notts extend any of the loans?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Notts extend any of the loans?

• Extend Vadaine Olivers loan
    • Extend Aaron Collins loan
    • Extend Louis Laings loan
    • Extend all 3 loans
    • Extend two of the three loans (state who in the comments)
    • Extend none of the current loans

Extend Collin's loan, but play him wide on either the right, or left and not through the middle, I would rather we brought in another striker for that position to cover Forte and Stead.

I would let Oliver and Laing go, Oliver has tried hard but he is a very one dimensional player, whereas Laing just hasn't been anywhere near to the quality he was when he was first with us.

In the loan window, I think I would go for a right back, centre half and striker as the positions we really need. I would like another central midfielder who has pace and can break up play, but I don't see where we could possibly find one of those available and good enough.

Who will possibly leave though to make room, other than Oliver and Laing? Hewitt, Snijders, Atkinson, Aborah and possibly Audel are the obvious candidates. If we can move on two, or three of those then we have a bit more room to manoeuvre.

9 hours ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Think we should extend the loan of Aaron Collins and Laing , if we can move some of our own fringe players on then that would help , but can we ??? We need another midfielder or maybe 2 , and a striker .

Exactly how I see it.

Laing needs someone robust and experienced at the side of him.

We don't have anyone else who is really good enough to hold a CB position, so this is enough to just keep him and if we can get someone else in the January transfer window - well then I am sure he will improve. It doesn't help that we have poor cover in both full backs.

Collins can further prove himself, not that I think he's a world beater or anything like that. Yet he's young, ambitious and very keen to contribute. I would certainly consider starting him every other game, especially against slower defences.

Send Olivers back, please do not sign him.

Archived