Notts County facilities feature on Sky Sports Soccer Saturday

Joe Jones

Sky Sports did a feature video on Notts County's training facilities for last week's Soccer Saturday.

Interesting to get a thorough look on everything that's been changed, and even more so that it's been taken by one of the nationals and broadcast to the whole nation.

Aside from how impressive the facilities look, you've got to hand it to the PR team at Notts - for a League Two club to get a slot on Sky Sports like that is a coup.

What did you think of the facilities, the video and the fact it was on SS?

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/notts-county/11017132/kevin-nolan-gives-soccer-saturday-a-guided-tour

I got the impression when I watched this, that we have two dressing rooms and Kevin Nolan separates the players with the method.

The dressing room which the club shown a few weeks back looks awesome.

It's nice to see Shola Ameobi's table live on in the ceiling of the room - MTV will have to visit Meadow Lane for an update there!

Training facilities, the gym and managers office all look like a step forward.

It's an interesting video.

@ivansneck I agree, yet if we have separate changing rooms for me this would be negative.

That said he sounds very passionate, and keen to get Notts moving forward. It reminded me of what I read about Roy Keane with the Republic of Ireland squad, where he wanted Mick McCarthy to improve the training standards etc.

Archived