Notts County ticket packages for youngsters

Joe Jones

Alan Hardy has urged fans to "watch this space" when Notts County's season ticket packages come out in around three weeks' time.

Nottingham Forest have just released their prices, prompting Notts fans to get in touch with Hardy on Twitter for his thoughts.

Let's get your thoughts on this - should Hardy look to match or even beat Forest's season ticket deals?

hardy pack.jpg

Supporter+

Never mind all the young buggers what about us old codgers who haven’t got two halfpennys to rub together, I’m struggling to pay for my next cruise! :joker:

Being realistic, although there may be little variations in the detail our prices must at least match those of Forest. They are direct competitors for the fans of the future which is what we are talking about. We have to accept at the moment that on the footballing side they as a championship side are a more attractive option. If they offer better deals to kids and youth than us  it is difficult to see how we will attract them, other than those who go with family members etc to Notts. On the basis that I assume under 12’s have to be accompanied by an adult it is equally important that our adult prices are not too high. 

Archived