Hello Again Joe

medievalmickey

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  3

......  It looks like I was totally wrong and was able to login with no problem.

Best wishes,

Mickeyr

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Ay up Mickey,how are you?Nice to see you back.How is it  going down Swindon way?

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I became a little concerned when I hadn't noticed you around on wwf, I were very happy to see the thread you had started and even more so to see that you popped by. Very nice of you :)

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks Super Ram and Joe,

Things are a little uncomfortable at County Ground at present.

There is much division regarding Jed and Lee, Mark Cooper and Nile Ranger and if you look at thisistfc message board you will see quite vicious posting.

Gillingham, our self styled bitter rivals, on Saturday so it's Mark v Martin (Allen). This will stir up fans even more I expect.

How is Derby going: my wife's, Jo, cousin is a season ticket holder at Pride Park.

Best wishes,

Mickeyr

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Evening Mickey, good to see you back on here. How are things financially at STFC? Seem to be reoccuring rumours of financial troubles at The County Ground but I never know how much of it I should believe. Then again, how many football clubs are not in financial trouble at the moment below the glorified premiership?

I'll be up there in October for the Friday night game when Notts play you. Its only a couple of days before my birthday so hoping for an early present ;)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

it is nice to see a returning oppo fan, always enjoy seeing the reactions and banter.

see you around mickey dont be a stranger. :)

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

medievalmickey  Things are a little uncomfortable at County Ground at present.
There is much division regarding Jed and Lee, Mark Cooper and Nile Ranger and if you look at thisistfc message board you will see quite vicious posting.
Gillingham, our self styled bitter rivals, on Saturday so it's Mark v Martin (Allen). This will stir up fans even more I expect.

Sorry to hear things are not as they should be with Swindon.I've witnessed uncertainty a few times with the Rams over the years and its not very nice.

How is Derby going: my wife's, Jo, cousin is a season ticket holder at Pride Park.

Expectations are high  and to be honest  a top 6 place is what we should be aiming for.Wish we would get a dominant central defender.Young Cloughie seems content to wait for the return of long term injured players .Then there is the ongoing speculation about Will Hughes' future.I hope he stays and makes a successful career with us but if a Prem club offers silly money I think he will go.Otherwise reasonably happy with our start but not happy when I look at the league table and see who's top. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,309
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome back!

I was wondering when you'd be back as i was thinking you would eventually come back when the season starts again, not for the reason you mentioned.

Glad to see you back.

Archived