Match ratings vs Barnsley

ARLukomski

Fitzsimons 7 - Kept the score under 8 

Turley 6 - Did what he could playing out of position. Almost scored a bicycle kick. Stood up to Mamadou Thiam well in the first half

Ward 5 - Did well in the first half but then he was part of the second half capitulation

Brisley 5 - Same as Ward

Evina 2 - I have no idea in the world what he was thinking for the 4th goal. With Jones just as bad I don't know why we bother starting a left-back anymore

Hewitt 1 - At fault for the second goal and just pure tripe

Milsom 1 - Part of a midfield that looks like it's been slimed by the ghostbusters virtually all the time. Pass back pass back what you gonna do, what you gonna do when Milsom passes it back to you

Boldewijn 4 - He tries but playing hoofball to him will never help

Thomas 2 - Get rid. First touch of a camel and can't beat his man. How Blades signed him I'll never know

Alessandra 1 - Generous 1. Head of a peanut and just goes round in circles. Like a yo-yo with a never ending string. 

Dennis 2 - Played long ball to yet again. We never play to his strengths. He must be the most annoyed footballer in England right now

Subs

Etete 3 - Tried but the game was far out of reach

Jones 2 - Got barely any touches of the ball when he came on. Game was over by then

Dunn N/A - Completely didn't know he got subbed on because I was too annoyed

Kewell 0 - "Improvments." "Take your chances." We had 4 shots all game. 1 on target. Improvements despite capitulating second half. Says it's a free game then names an unchanged team. No game should be a "free game." Every game should mean something. That's basically saying "you don't have to do much today, the pressure is off." Tactics are non-existent. Playing long ball up to Dennis and Enzio. Puts four defenders on the bench. Wants to play good football but then starts the two least creative centre mids. Says players like Kellett, Patching, Crawford and Husin have got to work hard to earn their chance. What about the current starting x1? They haven't done anything to suggest they should keep their starting place.

Archived