Welcome Magpiekev

super_ram

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

A warm welcome to another new signing,@magpiekev.I hope you enjoy our friendly site and join in with comments and banter.Why not try your luck at the prediction league.I'm sure you can still catch up. :thumbsup: 

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

A warm welcome to another new signing,@magpiekev.I hope you enjoy our friendly site and join in with comments and banter.Why not try your luck at the prediction league.I'm sure you can still catch up. :thumbsup:

Hello MagpieKev, Please forgive Super Ram - He doesn't realize that you did in fact take part in this weeks prediction league, please keep tuned for the updates.

Very glad you've joined us, I hope you'll stay around and join in when you have the time but for now, I'll having said welcome :) Really good to see another join and take part.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Ay up Kev , you joined a great community, we are like a big family here. @super_ram is like the great grandad of the family, he's getting a bit doddery now but we put up with him 'cos we love him. :rollonfloorlaughing:

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome to Magpiekev, particularly he is the same one from NCM. He is a good laugh - makes for lively debates & very entertaining in the chat room on match days if he's not travelling to away games.

Wonder if he's got fed up with the "resident censors", idiots & trolls on NCM too.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743

Hi from me too Magpiekev.glad you've joined the prediction league.You'll soon overtake Tony :biggrin:

Supporter+

Hi from me too Magpiekev.glad you've joined the prediction league.You'll soon overtake Tony :biggrin:

I'm not listening (sticks fingers in ears) LA LA LA LA LA LA. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Tony,you just made  Super laugh out loud.You don't half cheer him up with your comments. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Ay up Kev , you joined a great community, we are like a big family here. @super_ram is like the great grandad of the family, he's getting a bit doddery now but we put up with him 'cos we love him. :rollonfloorlaughing:

And you're the naughty schoolboy,Tony,so 'ave less on it or tha'll be gerrin' a clip roun' thee tab fo' tha lip. :biggrin:

Supporter+

And you're the naughty schoolboy,Tony,so 'ave less on it or tha'll be gerrin' a clip roun' thee tab fo' tha lip. :biggrin:

Now then Mr. Ram, let's get you into the dining room, Jelly and Ice Cream for tea and then we are going to play a lovely game of Bingo before lights out at 9 pm. :waving:

I don't think so,Tony.It's a few cans of beer in front of the telly(and probably a lot of moaning)

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  18,309
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here and i hope to see more posts soon.

Archived