Another signing exspected Friday

Magic magpie

So tonight in a tweet answering a fellow magpie fan Alan Hardy announced that we had signed one player on (Thursday night) but it seems in another tweet Alan said he is looking to sign another player tomorrow.

Wow two players in two days who do you think the second player could be.? 

Who would you like it to be.? 

F29A4B4B-6B8B-4911-B3F7-558FEF36F73C.png

Well a bit disappointed it’s Friday night and the second signing didn’t materialise but if I’m honest I’m glad. 

Because after reading that Notts are on for a £3 mill loss we need to get the right players not just panic sign. 

Hopefully its a player who can get the ball up to the strikers and help us score. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.